Join us on an eight-month adventure. Explore The PEAK.
Pursue the transformation that occurs when you step into a dedicated season of face-to-face encounters with God. Moses went to the mountaintop with the expectation of meeting with God. In His Presence Moses was changed forever.
In His PRESENCE the Father pursues intimate relationship with us and reveals our identity. Discovery of identity and purpose EMPOWERS us to be the people He has created us to be. ACTIVATION of the giftings and authority in Christ prepares us for the work of the KINGDOM.
Learn about our core values and expectations:
Application – Deadline for 2018-2019 Class – August 31, 2018
Please submit applications and recommendations to: Zion – The Peak – PO Box 7337 – Spokane, WA 99207
- Application: word | pdf | online
- Pastor’s Recommendation: word | pdf
- Personal Recommendation: word | pdf
About the School
- The PEAK is open to men and women 18 years and older.
- DATES: September 19 – May 17 with graduation on May 20. Vacation breaks: 1 week for Thanksgiving (November 20 – 27); 2 weeks for Christmas (December 18 – January 1; and 1 week for Spring Break).
- COST – $3000. $1500 will be due by the first day of class. Payment plans can be arranged for the balance if necessary. We will happily accept full payment on the first day.
- Classes will be Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 9am – 2pm. Students will be expected to attend Zion’s Sunday morning service.
- The PEAK will encourage and expect the students to step beyond “head” knowledge of spiritual things and challenge them to release their lessons to have Kingdom impact.
- Topics to be addressed include: Identity, Forgiveness, Honor, Prophesy, Prayer, Purity, Revival, Missions and Evangelism, Worship, Israel, Inner Healing…
- Video and live teaching will be provided. DVD instruction will include Bill Johnson, Kris Vallotton, Jack Frost, Dutch Sheets and more. Worship will be a part of each day’s schedule.
- Christian history and Bible overview will be “live” courses taught by members of the church.
- Outreach/service projects will be added to the weekly schedule by the end of October. A year-end ministry trip will be planned by students and staff as the year progresses. Additional finance will be required for the outreach “adventure” (approx. $1000-$1500) .
- Small-group discussion and ministry included.
- Students will be able to work part-time as long as hours do not conflict with class times. We are excited for students to experience “real” life as they are part of The PEAK.
Just as Moses went to Mt. Sinai and was changed in the presence of the Lord, we are believing for life changes when the students encounter the Presence of God. In His Presence students will be empowered and activated for life, work and service in His Kingdom.